Wednesday 31 July 2013

Vegas baby!

After the Green Tortoise trip I decided to hangout in Vegas for a few days. The best way to do this? Find a local of course! 

So I had my first experience with couch surfing, staying on the lovely Aaron's couch in Downtown Vegas.

After I'd showered and tarted up off we went to the Stratosphere for happy hour drinks/Dutch courage and then up to the roof for the rides!


There is the most awesome shot of me contorted with fear on the Big Shot ride - it's on Facebook so the next time they change the privacy settings you should be able to check it out but I don't want it completely public lol!

Aaron losing $30 in 3 minutes on the slot machine...

Muffin - Aaron's very lovable doggie!

After the Statosphere high - my legs were shaking after that ride! We headed to Downtown Vegas to the Goldspike which has an awesome garden of giant games like Jenga and Beer pong with bin cans painted like beer cups...


The next day Aaron and I went for a yummy brunch to eat away the hangover at Eat before heading over to check out the mob museum.

They got me!

Whilst in Vegas I also met up with Steve - who immediately fed me frozen margaritas - I love hat you an drink whilst walking around in Vegas!

We checked out the Fremont street experience where a whole city block is covered by a huge screen and they have a show every hour


The next day we headed to the CSI experience and both graduated :)

So then we headed to Hot n Juicy Crawfish Company to eat 2 pounds of shrimp...


See the heads of my victims lined up...

A few cocktails at the Downtown Cocktail lounge wrapped up the Vegas experience...
Eating, drinking and random entertainment - that's Vegas!






No comments:

Post a Comment