Saturday 11 May 2013

Casablanca

So I finally arrived in Casablanca a day late - but not too late to join the tour - phew!

I was feeling very proud of getting myself from the airport to the hotel with minimum fuss - train to Casa Port and then a 5 minute walk (kindly advised by a petit taxi driver as I had no clue how far it was!)

Then the lack of sleep from the night before caught up with me, so a shower and a delicious lunch later (see the pictures of the yummy mezze and pastilla) had a quick snooze before meeting up with the tour group.

The decoration in the hotel was quite something to behold!

After the briefing from our guide Mohamed we headed out for dinner locally - we had to try the local beer of course, but not too much - up first thing for Meknes tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment